Department 7, Cubicle 7 Entertainment’s official demo team, is recruiting.
We’re looking to strengthen our demo teams with people interested in running, and teaching, our games at conventions, clubs and game stores in their local areas and at regional and national games conventions.
We, along with our publishing partners, now produce a wide variety of games and are adding more all the time. To date we’ve been exclusively publishing Roleplaying Games but we’re also complimenting these with card and board games in the future.
Our games, and supported systems, include:
- 3:16 – Carnage Amongst The Stars
- Barbarians of Lemuria
- Basic Roleplaying (BRP Rome, etc)
- Call of Cthulhu (Cthulhu Britannica)
- Carnage Amongst the Tribes
- De Profundis
- Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space
- Houses of the Blooded
- Legends of Anglerre (Fantasy FATE)
- The One Ring: Lord of the Rings Roleplaying Game
- Pathfinder (TBA)
- Qin: The Warring States
- Savage Worlds (Thrilling Tales, Mars, Hellfrost, Suzerain, etc)
- SLA Industries
- Starblazer Adventures (Sci-Fi FATE)
- Wild Talents
- And more to come…
We’re looking for friendly, outgoing people with a sense of humour and team spirit that love playing games and teaching others.
A Rewards Scheme is in place to thank active Department 7 Agents as well as sneak peeks and playtest opportunities.
We’re currently actively looking for people to run games at GenCon and a whole variety of conventions around the world so if you’re interested in joining the team please email us on email@example.com for further information and an Agents Starter Pack!