- Your name spelled backwards: Sugna Nosnarba
- Where were your parents
and somewhere in the French Lincoln Alps
3. what is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer: New Sin
4. What's your favourite restaurant: Don’t know its name but a carvery in Brazil.
6. Have you ever been in a schoolplay: Yes, several. I used to act a lot when I was a kid.
7. How many kids do you want: How ever many I end up with. Might be none, might be many.
8. Type of music you dislike most: Opera (but I do like some Opera)
9. Are you registered to vote: Yes
10. Do you have a car: no
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped: no
12. Ever prank call anybody: Yes.
13. Ever get a parking ticket: No
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving: Sky Diving possibly. Bungee no.
15. Furthest place you ever travelled:
16. Do you have a garden: Yes. But it is concrete.
17. What is the size of your bed: Double
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?: No
20. Best movie you have seen in the past four months? The Pianist
(What is it with these tests?
This is the second one that doesn’t have a 21st question!!!???)
22. Chips or popcorn: Chips
23. Have you ever broken any hearts: yes
24. Premarital sex: yes
25. Are you a good cook: good at some dishes, willing to learn if I get the time on others
26. Orange or Apple Juice: Orange
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine: Monty, Emma, Dave W and Mel D on Saturday at The Stockpot in Old Compton Street. If only allowed a solo person then I guess it was Nicole at O’
28. Favourite type of drink: Water (hah – how many of you thought I’d choose Southern Comfort to this one!)
29. Best thing in the world: Friends
30. Have you ever broken a bone: No, although my foot would have healed quicker if I had according to the doctor L
31. Have you ever won a trophy: Yes
32. What is your favourite board game: Too many to probably list. Settlers of Catan, Carcassonne, Roborally, Civilisation……
33. What are your dream cars: Not a car person sorry.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial: No
35. Coke or Pepsi: Coke
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work: No
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy: Imodium
38. Who are you going to marry: Hopefully someone I love.
39. Who would you like to meet: Someone I’ll fall in love with and who’ll fall in love with me.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight: On past experience, yes.
41. What features do you find most attractive in other people: Intelligence, Eyes, Face, Aura, Personality, Voice
42. Where would you go for a
43. How many pairs of shoes do you own: Four I think.
44. Last song stuck in your head: One of The Killers tracks
45. Any pets: No
46. What's one thing you would like to learn: Precognition, specifically with lottery numbers
48. What do you do when you are bored: Do stupid tests
49. What are 2 things you would want someone to appreciate about you?: Kindness and Loyalty