2. The first five to respond with be asked five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions
These questions courtesy of jasonlblair
1)Which friend of yours is the most wrong-headed when it
comes to Americans/the
Hmm…tricky one to kick off with. Most of my friends know
2) Given the choice between immortality for yourself or eternal happiness for a friend, which would you choose? Why? Those are the only options so no making up your own.
In that case the answer is simple. I’d choose immortality for me. Why? Well I could say that its unselfishness – why give one friend eternal happiness when during the course of my immortality I can bring happiness to millions! But at the end of the day given the chance to live forever (in good health) I would love to. There are too many things to learn, see and do to fit into one lifetime and as a lover of history and futurism I’d love to live and see how everything pans out for this little planet and the leeches that call it home.
Out of the 16 films he directed I would have to choose 2001:
A Space Odyssey. It is the most influential of all of his works and a real
masterpiece of cinema (and endurance). I loved 2001 although it wasn’t my
favourite of his works (I really enjoyed Full Metal Jacket and Eyes Wide Shut).
4) Would it be weird if I was related to Tony Blair? Should I admit it if I am?
It sure would but before admitting it I’d check the lay of
the land with the company you’re in . There’s a lot of folks round these parts
who wouldn’t be impressed at present and would probably take Mr T Blairs unpopularity
out on Mr J Blair just because :p
5) Hey, sup?
Sitting here, answering some questions and going through a pile of CDs I’m thinking of selling. Not a lot really. Also enjoying having a really nice evening in all by myself and relaxing. It’s very under-rated you know. Thanks for the questions btw.