1) You're a woman for a day. You are the same attractiveness
level as you are now. What's involved in your ideal day.
I know it’s not PC but let’s face it. If you changed sex for a day (and only one day) you’d want to get laid and see what it was like. And then possibly get laid again just to confirm it. Apart from that…hmmm…. Being female I might pop down to some nice spa or Jacuzzi and, er, enjoy myself….
2) Describe the moment when you realised that some day , (eventually) you will die. No cheating and saying you're immortal.
Ah, damn, no immortality allowed? Seriously though, I have
very firm beliefs of life-after-death and reincarnation cycles so death itself
is not something I’m overly afraid of. The saddest part of death for me is the
loss that loved ones and friends feel once you’ve passed on. They have to deal
with your passing and it can be especially hard if they don’t believe in the
continuation of spirit and lifeforce. I’ve believed in life after death in some
form or another for as long as I can remember so I don’t know how I felt when I
realised that one day I‘ll die as I can’t remember thinking about it.
3) What five things do you want to do before you die, that you haven't already done.
- Publish a book
- Fall in love, marry and have kids
- Buy a house and secure my familys future
4) You travel back in time ten years and meet your younger self. Assuming you believe that you are who you say you are, what Three pieces of advice do you give yourself?
- Buy as many of those Alpha and Beta Magic Booster Displays and Arabian Nights as you can and sit on them for a few years. They’ll help you retire J
- Don’t quit your job.
a place now, it’ll just get harder in the future.
5) You can bring back one notable figure back from the dead for either a cosy dinner and chat or a night on the town. Who would it be, what would you do, and why did you choose them.? ( I say notable figure as I don't want people bringing back relatives...)
This falls into the same category as the ‘which celeb do you fancy’ or ‘who is your idol’ for me. I don’t idolise anyone and haven’t really got any desire to meet famous people for the sake of meeting them. If they are friends then sure, but if they are just famous for something or other then I’m not really all that interested. I guess living in London you get a bit desensitized about famous people as you tend to bump into a few round here. Part of me is tempted to say Jesus and to take him out for a night on the town. Another part of me is tempted to say River Phoenix or Kurt Cobain but to be honest I’d rather be out with my existing friends or at home :). Sorry.