1. What's on your bedside table?
Fields of the Nephilim table cloth, final proof-reading copy of Hunter Sheets 1 for SLA, sample copy of Lunch Money: Sticks & Stones (Atlas Games), a cigar, pack of Malboro Lights, 2 lighters, wallet, keys, Chapstick (Vegas killed my lips), London Dust by Lee Jackson (unread), a padlock and a necklace. Oh, and the latest Argos and Littlewoods catalogues.
2. What's the geekiest part of your music collection?
God knows. So much of it is probably 'geeky' in many respects. I guess it's probably a lot of my Goth stuff. I have near complete vinyl collections of all the Nephilim, Sisters, Mission, Ghost Dance, Rose of Avalanche, etc. I tend to go into bands and become completist about it.
3. What do you eat when you raid the fridge at night?
A bowl of cereal (usually Special K or Bran Flakes) or a pot of Nutella. Can you spot the healthier option?
4. What is your secret guaranteed weeping film?
God knows. I tend to get stupidly emotional over some really stupid things sometimes and not at all at others.
5. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
I wouldn't. I'm perfectly fins the way I am. Could do with loosing some weight but that's as far as I'd go.
6. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
7. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
I don't know. I'm usually too nervous to notice.
8. Do you ever have to beg?
9. Do you have too many love interests?
10. Do you know anyone famous?
Depends what you mean by famous. Famous within their fields of expertise or profession then yes, plenty of people. Famous to the general public - then yes, a few people I've known either in the past or present could/do fall into that category. I'm not a name dropper though, sorry. I will say that my family did used to receive Christmas cards from Prince Philip for a number of years back in the 80's which is probably the most famous connection we had (although I still prefer my Robert Plant story ;-p)
11. Describe your bed.
Double and comfy. If you want to know more book an appointment.
12. Spontaneous or plan?
I could lie here but too many people know I like planning things in advance.
13. Who should play you in a movie about your life?
I'm not going there. Depending on who you talk to - Wayne Hussey, Ozzy Osbourne or Howard Stern. My friends are bastards.
14. Do you know how to play poker?
The basics. Although I have to learn quick as I have a Poker Night on Wednesday.
15. What do you carry with you at all times?
Wallet, keys, hairband, money pouch for loose change.
16. How do you drive?
I've not taken a test but from the lessons I've had I think I'm fairly good.
17. What do you miss most about being little?
I'm not little so I generally don't miss that much ;-p
Oh, i see what you mean. Erm, mothers cooking.
18. Are you happy with your given name?
Yep. People know who Angus is when I come up in conversations. There's not many of me in London or the respective scenes I'm involved with. I'm glad I'm not a Dave, Mark or John.
20. What was the last song you were listening to?
Let's see... Track 4.... that'll be Penetration off the Zoon album by The Nephilim.
21. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yes. I was a bit of an actor when I was young. Even went to drama classes and wrote a play or two for the theatre group I was in as a kid. I loved acting and managed to get a couple of headline roles in school productions and the theatre group.
22. Have you ever been in love?