1. You hung out with?
Louisa yesterday afternoon when she popped back to pick up some of her things.
2. You texted?
3. You were in a car with?
A taxi driver on Tuesday evening coming back from my mothers.
4. Went to the movies with?
I’m not entirely sure what the last film I saw but it was quite possibly with Rosie. If not then either with Toos or Sarah as they seem to be regular Finchley ‘movie’ buddies.
5. Went to the mall with?
I don’t do malls.
6. You talked on the phone to?
Rosie at lunch time.
7. Made you laugh?
Sean and Keyvan at work.
WOULD YOU RATHER...?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue?
Would be quite happy with either but haven’t been pierced in either location.
2. Be serious or be funny?
I’d rather be a bit of both. Some people think I’m too serious, others think I’m too funny (well too ‘not’ serious in anycase :p).
3. Drink whole or skimmed milk?
4. Die in a fire or get shot
Shot – hopefully that would be quicker!
5. Spend time with your parents or your enemies?
1. Sun or moon?
Like both but would probably opt for moon as the sun hurts my eyes.
2. Winter or Fall?
I love all seasons. Plus in
3. Left or right?
Right handed. Left politically.
4. Sunny or rainy?
Sunny (even if it does hurt my eyes)
5. Chocolate or candy?
6. Where do you live?
7. How many kids do you want?
2-4. Maybe more if with different mothers :p
8. Do you want to get married?
Not desperate but wouldn’t be adverse to the idea.
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
10. Have you ever eaten S.P.A.M?
11. What's the closest red object to you?
Logo on my Diet Coke can.
12. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet?
6. Porridge, Weetabix, CocoPops, Special K, Bran Flakes and Corn Flakes.
13. Can you cook?
14. Current mood?
Hungry (waiting for my lunch to cook)
15. What do you think of the person who posted this last?
I’ve only met him a handful of times but seems like a nice guy J
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1. Kissed someone?
Yes. Johanna this afternoon when she popped in the shop and Louisa yesterday before she left..
Yeah, I did in the basement earlier.
3. Been hugged?
Yep. Johanna and Louisa.
4. Missed someone?
Yes. Roise and also some of my close friends who’ve I’ve not seen for a while L
5. Danced Crazy?
8. Loved someone you can't have?
I wouldn’t necessarily say loved. But I was having a bit of a Scarlet Johansson lust moment again last night ;p